CandoFM community radio is looking for passionate music and talk show hosts to volunteer as on-air presenters. This is a great opportunity to get experience in radio broadcasting and share your interests over the airwaves!
- Host a 1-2 hour weekly music or talk show, either live or pre-recorded
- Plan segments/content for your program
- Operate studio equipment like microphones, mixers, playback devices
- Engage listeners by taking requests, comments, dedications
- Attend initial training sessions on broadcasting equipment
- Enthusiasm for community radio
- Solid knowledge of music or interest area for specialty show
- Friendly and energetic on-air persona
- Responsible and committed to weekly show schedule
- Willingness to learn broadcasting technology
Time Commitment: 2-5 hours per week including show prep and on-air time
This is an unpaid, volunteer position. However, it’s a fun opportunity to gain experience in radio presenting. You’ll be able to develop your own show format and engage with local listeners. We provide full training and support.
To Apply: Email [email protected] with your show concept and interest in volunteering as an on-air presenter!